Re: [glob2-devel] Graphics in Glob2

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Graphics in Glob2
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 23:14:15 +0100

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
When it comes to graphics in glob2, my personal wish is to eventually see all new graphics done in 3d. This would facilitate both the making of an opening cut scene, and eventually could allow us to make a conversion to a 3d game.

progress has been started on this already. i count on my brother (bcc:) who's pretty much into blender right now.

greetings, leo wandersleb