Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lots of little bits

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lots of little bits
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:24:52 +0000

> Umm .. Oh..  !  I thought Richard was in the deep south somewhere on
> the South coast ?  Thought everyone else was down there as well ?

Those are the meetings they were at... if you want locations:

Alex Hudson (Surrey)
Richard Smedley (Cheshire)
Marc Eberhard (Halesowen... I think West Midlands)
MJ Ray (Norfolk)
Brain Gough (Bristol)

A bit sparse from the far north, but at least there's no Yorkshiremen on it
yet ;-)
--
MJR, just thankful Lincolnshire is in the way of the invasion