Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:41:52 -0300

> Ok, but I really don't understand why should I make a record of the _same_
> bus in _several_ tracks??

No pratical reason, of course. It is even supposed to block arm of already used
bus.

> Hhmm ... Ok. But just a question, because I don't understand ... why is
> there cpu usage when the VUs are disabled?

I didnt say that. I said that there is during the arm/recording stages.

I mean : there are no good reason to put VU in the panel, and some reasons to
avoid it.
The main one, it that user looses the space occuped by VU if it is shown, cpu
usage,
redundant info, and so on.
Also, If I want to have a look on all input signals, it is more accurate to see
them all side-at-side, instead of
spreaded over the track panels.

--
Best Regards