Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:21:59 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 10.10.03 10:59:00:
> > and so on...
> Ah, OK. I'll try to get it in the space left (which is nothing *sigh*,
> 200x100
> is really a small area to work with :-( )

MAybe I missed the point, but I imagine you have put _ALL_ in's and out's into
this area, right?

If yes, so what about showing just only the in's _OR_ just only the out's and
make this area to be switchable by user (JMB)?

Also, I thought, this area will later on hold other stuff like spectrum
analyzer, audio vectorscope, and so on (just like alsa-nyzer, for example ...
http://alsa-nyser.sourceforge.net/ ) ... which should also be switchable by
JMB, right?

And furthermore ... I thought this area is now resizable, isn't it?

> > It is really logaritmic: Maximum level is 0dB and minimum is -infinite. I
> > have the formula, but I dont know where I put, I will get and send to you
> > ASAP.
> I probably have allready the formula, as I've made everything with the 10Log
> logarithmic.
>
> Well, I simply upload the whole thing, then you can see..... and burst into
> tears..... :-P

*sigh* ;-) ... I'm not at home, right now, but I can't await to check it out
ASAP !! :-)

greetings
Reinhard