Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:11:55 +0200

> I agree with permanent integration, but how come we will put 10 buses of a
> midiman delta 1010 in a 200x100 rectangle ?

Hehehehe, wen I sent this email, I thougt about what you say now. You're
right ;-)
Well, protux has a dockable busMonitorWindow now. But to make it work, I had
to set a focus on the mainWidget (mustuxInterface) I've set it to
'StrongFocus' to keep keybord interaction always on mustuxInterface. RFC

Remon