Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:45:24 +0200

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 15:51, Luciano Giordana wrote:
> I prefer the vertically aligned, as you suggested. Thats why I already made
> this initial implementation in vertical alignment

I probably mean something different, and said it the wrong way. In the way I
prefer it, the VU's are shown from bottom to top, not from left to right. In
that way we can put many busses in the small bus box area, and someone can
make it floating and resize it, so everything will be larger, (Thats probably
something which will be coded over 5 releases hehehe) or swith it to have it
the other way around ;-) (from left to right..)

Greetz,

Remon