RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm synchro

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm synchro
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:25:31 -0400

1. I have successfully used the windows hotsync software from Palm (came
with my PDA) to do a network hotsync to Coldsync running on a Linux box
2. If you have phpgroupware providing the groupware calendar solution and
Palm sync conduits do you still need Outlook (I'm doing the conduits to
completely abandon Outlook in favour of a phpgw solution)

PS to the phpgw developers - please, please, please, separate the company
info for the adressbook into a separate table from the individual info (eg
one table for company that is linked to a second table that could then
contain multiple representatives from each company).  This is very important
to me and dramatically expands the potential use of phpgw as a project
tracking, time tracking, and accounting platform