Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] address book

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] address book
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:24:29 -0700

Business has once again interfered with the continued development of CDB. The big thing to get finished is the filters. It is rather complex and comprehensive and requires real immersion in the whole thing. I'm hoping to start developing again sometime in the near future. With filtering done, it will be easy for people to pitch in and things will likely begin to happen very quickly. It is the last part of the substructure that is needed.

..Patrick (mr_e)

--On Monday, April 15, 2002 6:45 PM -0500,