[Phpgroupware-developers] address book

From: Peter Moulding
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] address book
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:14:50 +1000

I agree with the need to expand the address book. My own preference is
to adopt the parent child system used in some other phpgw tables.

Let us enter companies as parents and people as children of the company
entries. If a person needs departments, they can add the departments as
the children and people as grandchildren.

This would allow any structure without additional tables.

Peter