[Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14.RC3 is available

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14.RC3 is available
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:26:17 -0500 (CDT)

*** RPMs and tarballs of phpgroupware-0.9.14-RC3 now available ***

0.9.14-RC3 contains a lot of bug fixes as reported to us over the last
month and a half.

We appreciate all of the bug reports people have generated and realize
that more may still exist.

NOTE: We would really appreciate everyone hitting this pretty hard and
any problems you can identify.

Again, this could turn into the .14 Final if no major bugs are reported.

0.9.14-RC3 is available
by checking out -r Version-0_9_14-branch.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)