Re: [Adonthell-devel] i18n improvements

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] i18n improvements
Date: 13 Apr 2002 22:46:51 +0200

> I've change the code once more to allow for the following:
>
> * By default, the language config option is unset.
>
> * If the config option is unset, the local specified in one of the LANG
>   or LC_ALL or LC_MESSAGES variables will be used.
>
> * If a language config option is set it will be used, no matter what the
>   environment variables say.

Tested everything, with/without an initial config file, it works!

> * You can still change the language via the Python console.

Can't prevent me from laughing each time I do it ;) That's so impressive
and really gives the impression of a very polished game. Simply great.
I've just added an example line in the config file comments, so people
know what to put in.

> > Much more than 1000, I think. It's a short adventure, but a lot of
> > work already!
>
> Yeah, I noticed while writing those dialogues ;). For v1.0 we possibly
> need a few more writers than just Nezumi, Josh and myself. Or we gotta
> work even harder! :P

Do you think it is possible that we work harder than what we're doing
now? You'd have to provide us drugs, Boss ;)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org