Re: [Adonthell-devel] i18n improvements

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] i18n improvements
Date: 13 Apr 2002 20:14:48 +0200

There is probably a problem that was introduced with your latest CVS
commit. Whatever I do, I play in English (yes, I moved po to locale ;)).
The problem seems to come from nls::init. myconfig.language is always
equal to "en", even when I change the value in my adonthellrc. Also, it
doesn't seems that nls::set_language is called somewhere else than in
this case, so environment variables does not seems to be taken into
account.

I searched a little bit what's wrong, looking the CVS logs, but I'm not
enough into gettext and nls to guess what's wrong. Can you have a look?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org