Re: [Adonthell-devel] i18n improvements

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] i18n improvements
Date: 13 Apr 2002 20:32:29 +0200

> I searched a little bit what's wrong, looking the CVS logs, but I'm not
> enough into gettext and nls to guess what's wrong. Can you have a look?

Well, eventually there wasn't much changes so it was easy to figure out.
The removal of

setlocale (LC_MESSAGES, "");

at the beginning of nls::init makes the environment variables
unefficient. Don't know what was wrong with it? I left things as they
were on the CVS - you know better than me why you removed it.

As for the config file, I figured out by looking at prefs.cc that it
needed to be enclosed into [] like this:

Language [fr_FR]

Weird, I did without before and was almost sure it worked... Well,
nothing serious anyway :)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org