Re: Do I understand MessageProbe correctly ?( was Re: EZGraph Query

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Do I understand MessageProbe correctly ?( was Re: EZGraph Query
Date: 16 Jan 2001 07:46:33 -0800

PJ> I narrowed the task to allow users to pass only an
PJ> integer along with a selector of their choice.

Why an integer?  Will you be adding more methods?  What will you
be calling them?  getDataKeyDouble?  What does "DataKey" mean?  Why not
"IntegerArg"?

PJ> char aString[5]; key = x; sprintf ( aString,"%d",x ); [self
PJ> setArg: 0 ToString: aString]; } return self; }

These MessageProbes will be called again and again when drawing
the graph, and you want to convert back and forth betwen a string?
Does this not make you uncomfortable?  It should.