Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx-0.8.004 tarball available

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx-0.8.004 tarball available
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:47:04 +0100 (MET)

Hi Oleg,

Thanks very much for your report, I hope this will help Bill a lot!
Points 1..4 are for Bill I think.

> 5) I also tried first example - make do
> Works fine, but if I press "update" button when field is empty then
> something hangs and B0 output is not updated any more. Possibly its
> simulavrxx, because GUI works ok after that.

Yes, if you send an empty string to the gui the internal gui interface
waits endless for the value.

OK, I have to check for valid parameters inside the gui.
Actually the "interface" between a gui appliction and the c++ side is not
really build for error free operation. If you send wrong data it will maybe
hang like you see. Maybe I have to rework the protocol but first I put
a check to the tcl script. You can add this your self if you want or you
just
can put right data into the fields :-)))))

I will put the new gui.tcl.in someone next days to CVS.

Thanks again for your report.

In hope the simulavrxx will help your development!

Bye
   Klaus

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++