Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook (Timetrack)

From: Bob Schader
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook (Timetrack)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:33:29 -0500

Hi Brian, and rest of Phpgw developers,

I'm doing OK, pretty busy working twice as hard as I used to for half the pay,
other than that, life is good. Haven't been using phpgroupware, let alone
programming
for it. These days my coding consists mainly of writing VBA macros for AutoDesk
Inventor. Hope to one day see phpgroupware v1.0 come out! Keep up the good
work,

Bob Schader