[Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:22:03 +0000

I've been working with addbook to use it in conjuction with timetrack

Now I'm at a point where I need to add a bunch of features already available in
addressbook and I have to decide whether to stick with addbook and add the
features
or look into modifying addressbook to split the persons and companies into
different
tables

I remember someone on this list saying that he was looking into splitting the
addressbook tables in person vs company format which is a definite requirement
for
me.  What is the status/intent on that?  Is there anything I could do to help?
think this change would result in addressbook being extremely close to what I
need
(and I could convert my timetrack changes pretty easily)