[Phpgroupware-developers] Problems using PHP4 sessions

From: Lars Kneschke(priv.)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problems using PHP4 sessions
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 01:54:14 +0000

Hello anybody!

Today night is was on the hunt for a old anoying IE download bug.

I was not able to download a attachment using IE and https. It was working
with http. Today night i found the problems.

One problem is using we create headers for cache control in header.inc.php.
They can be disabled using 'nocachecontrol'. So i created following file.

        $phpgw_info['flags'] = array
        (
                'currentapp'            => 'felamimail',
                'noheader'              => True,
                'nonavbar'              => True,
                'nocachecontrol'        => True
        );

        include('../header.inc.php');

        $obj = CreateObject('felamimail.uidisplay');
        $obj->getAttachment();

Now i'm able to disable Cache Headers. Is there also a way to
set 'nocachecontrol' using the "menuaction=" way, without creating a
special file. As i can see, there seems to be no way, because the get set
in /index.php.

ANother problem where session_start in class.session_php4.inc.php.
session_start is a php4 function. After commenting it out, i was able to
download the file. So i switched to db-sessions back, and now everything is
working.

Does someone has a idea?

Cu
--