RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook (Timetrack)

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook (Timetrack)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:58:12 -0500

Hi Bob, how're you doing?

Bob's correct, Timetrack was set up to handle it's own contacts and have an
indirect tie in with addresbook.  The code's still there, everything I've
been doing is set up to be enabled by a few option selections (some by
admin, some by user)

It's not that timetrack isn't good ... it's that the potential is there such
that it could be a lot better

I'm still pushing for a direct, live relationship between the modules to
allow users of both apps (and email and potentially other apps) to tie into
the same data instead of having duplicates all over the place