Re: Prefer luatex for documentation

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Prefer luatex for documentation
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 21:10:21 +0100

That last statement is terrifying.

Is it sustainable to build a 2D dictionary keyed by platform and a name of
our choosing for the locale to use as a map and fill it gradually as we
discover new holes?

Or would it be too much hassle?
I'm thinking new platforms or new translations are events that happen very
rarely

Also it occurs to me this seems like a problem several other people/groups
have to solve as well?
Wouldn't folks that publish document sets in several language and on
several platform also need this? Say maybe KDE or GIMP folks? Or maybe
InkScape?