Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?

From: Xah
Subject: Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 29, 12:46 am, "Juanma Barranquero" <lek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 09:25,Xah<xah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm actually don't have solid historical facts for the above points as
> > i liked... but anyway i just want to write instead of like doing 10
> > years of research and post 1 article and got overflooded.
>
> Then you're bound to make mistakes like this one:

your claim is rather unjustified generalization, you think?

Lolz, it's funny.

> > For exampl,
> > when Instant Messaging just began in 1999, by such as AOL.
>
> Instant Messaging started in 1996, with ICQ. AOL didn't buy it until 1998.

Well, i was just giving out rough facts personally known to me. Not
publishing a paper. I think it's rather silly to nick pick like that.
You are ok i think, most tech geeker do that.

i usually do more quality post, but recently decided to give a
conversational style posting habit a try, like how most poeple is
using newsgroups.

for example, see:
http://xahlee.org/Netiquette_dir/how_shall_i_respond.html

  Xah