Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:19:07 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 09:25, Xah <xahlee@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm actually don't have solid historical facts for the above points as
i liked... but anyway i just want to write instead of like doing 10
years of research and post 1 article and got overflooded.

Then you're bound to make mistakes like this one:

For exampl,
when Instant Messaging just began in 1999, by such as AOL.

Instant Messaging started in 1996, with ICQ. AOL didn't buy it until 1998.

  Juanma

and Unix "talk" was around in 1993 (and probably well before then).

Colin S. Miller
--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.