gpsd-users

Re: xgps & AIS Data

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: xgps & AIS Data
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 20:04:11 -0700

Yo Владимир!

Sorry it took me a few days.  Now added as a regression:
  test/daemon/ais-nmea.log

You can see the result of gpsd turning it into
JSON here:
  test/daemon/ais-nmea.log.chk

Does the AIS decode look good to you?

If it does, then I'll play it back in xgps.

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 03:26:12 +0300
Владимир Калачихин <address@hidden> wrote:

> 08.04.2020 02:13, Gary E. Miller пишет:
> > Send a capture of your raw data
>
> In attachment - the original data from AIS.
>

> Владимир Калачихин

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588