RE: [Gomp-discuss] Starting libgomp

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: RE: [Gomp-discuss] Starting libgomp
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:57:51 -0500

Hi,

I haven't a clue as to how to add a new library to GCC. I have a header file
and .cpp pretty much done for the function stubs, with a makefile. Are you
suggesting that I integrate this with gcc on my system, and then post a
patch to gcc-patches?

I ws under then impression we were running our own cvs, holding a branch of
gcc for our purposes.

Also, given that I *don't* have a copyright assignment for GCC, I'm probably
*not* approved to submit patches.

Anyway, I'd like some very clear direction on this. I've been coding for 25
years, and have lead a lot of projects and teams -- but I'm a fish out of
water when it coems to GNU, and would appreciate clear directions as to how
to proceed.

..Scott