Re: [Gomp-discuss] Copyright Assignment

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Copyright Assignment
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:29:20 +0100

 I guess this goes for scott also ?

However I would like patches to be posted and discussed on the list before going in :-) , just in case :-) .

I totally agree on the documentation thingy ! Also if possible it would be nice with some .ps files on such things as the annotated trees and such, also for algorithms. I am a strong user of groff :-) ... and prefer this to texinfo, ( however I do believe we have to generate texinfo docs , and preferably keep them up to date in order for inclusion. The point is, We want something which is easy to work with and everyone can read/produce.

As for the webpage, since were on savannah couldn't we give the webmaster the mission of making a page in the style of savannah and with a look to the content of gcc-g95 ? ( which I feel is a good page ), and simply ask him to drop a mail on the list for everything he doesnt know ? such as content statements and other things ?

There is also a bit to be filled in on savannah ... ( mission , todo , plans , bugs ( this is totally bug free software ! )).

And I'll register on savannah and perhaps the other people wanting to do some library work can do the same ?

 / cheers, Lars