Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File naming conventions

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File naming conventions
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:31:43 -0700

On Oct 21, 2004, at 15:33, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

To summarise: if anyone actually bothers to write this code,
I'm sure we can work out some mutually agreeable plan for
adoption, future migration to "better"/idealistic alternatives
or whatever.

For now, since no one is popping up with the code, it's all
a moot point anyway.

Does anyone have a list of the contributed code that hasn't been included? There have been a few implemented features that I've either seen or heard of that I've needed, but aren't in any release. I'm under the impression that new feature work has a pretty high chance of ending up wasted effort.

--
Dustin Sallings