Re: Comments about 1.0 (was Re: [glob2-devel] Forbidden flags - gameplay

From: Emmanuel Eckard
Subject: Re: Comments about 1.0 (was Re: [glob2-devel] Forbidden flags - gameplay suggestions)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:48:57 +0200

Even though it's not critical, it'd really be nice to have campaings in the
1.0.. give a more "professional" look...

> At the graphic side, what would be cool for alpha8 :
> - New level one tower
> - New level two bit of doom, rework level one bit of doom (use actual level
> two?)
> - More destruction graphic
> - Dust for bullets

Ah ah ! Little humans ! Actually we also need to correct lots of things on
several buildings (especially level 2 running building), draw "basements" for
buildings, an completely re-do the ground.

For this last thing, if our Blender wizard is around, that might be really
cool.... :)

> It would be cool to organise sort of glob2 conference one day

Why not organise a metting on the IRC ?