Re: [glob2-devel] Forbidden flags

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Forbidden flags
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:26:22 +0200

> There will *always* be a problem.
> Think of the best tools you described, there will be
> something who could still be improved.

This is sure, perfection cannot be achieved, but it can be aimed. I mean
you can always make things better, but it will never be "perfect".

By the way, it was just a suggestion... Perhaps one day someone will
implement something like that, but for now the current system works,
even if it's sometimes not optimal.

Gabriel