Re: Comments about 1.0 (was Re: [glob2-devel] Forbidden flags - gameplay

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: Re: Comments about 1.0 (was Re: [glob2-devel] Forbidden flags - gameplay suggestions)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:47:09 -0500

On Thursday 19 August 2004 03:48, Emmanuel Eckard wrote:

[snip]

> ... and completely re-do the ground.
>
> For this last thing, if our Blender wizard is around, that might be really
> cool.... :)

I suppose you are referring to me. :)

The idea of doing this has been with me for a while now.  (I am the type of
person that has to spend a lot of time thinking about something before
actually doing it.)  I think that I a starting to get an idea of how to do
it.  Perhaps I can put some time to making it happen soon.

MWM