Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: bidi prototype in elisp

From: Ehud Karni
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: bidi prototype in elisp
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:13:31 +0200

On Tue, 06 Nov 2001 18:31:13 +0200, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> It's not a typo: you _did_ mean visual to logical, not the other way
> around, yes?
>
> This might be interesting, although IMHO not at first (I think the
> visual to logical transformation is required for less important
> features, so I currently plan to leave it for later).

Visual to logical is needed for importing text in visual order to a
document in logical order. I have it in my hebeng.el for converting
text from my visual buffers for mail sent to M$Windows users.

Ehud.

BTW. Is it OK to have Hebrew characters (visual order) in this mailing
     list ?

--
     @    @      @  @@  @    Senior System Support   ???? ??????? ?????