Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:50:40 +0000

On 19 Feb 2007, at 11:21, Enrico Sersale wrote:

After removing my old "/usr/GNUstep" and "/etc/GNUstep" and after installing the new -make (and sourcing the new "/usr/GNUstep/System/ Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh"), this is what I get trying to compile base:

That should be fixed in svn trunk (worked for me very recently) ... but things are still highly unstable with changes for different filesystem layouts etc.