Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 06:15:47 +0100 (CET)

Thanks! :-)

Many people in GNUstep seem to like looking at these historical layouts
(I find it fascinating myself, even if I never had a NeXTSTEP), so I
think we should add them, even if we're not actually likely to use them
... so I committed this. :-)

Thanks

PS: If Sergii can complete his mac one (should we call it 'apple' ?), we
could add that one as well ?

Do we need other unix layouts or fhs is the only one we want ?