Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 17:32:22 -0400

I think that you'll find many people who cross multiple fields of expertise on
this list -- I think that's part of the fun of SDR and GNU Radio to many of us.
 Your point that SDR encompasses many disciplines is valid, and certainly leads
to a steep learning curve for some people.  I have, in general, enjoyed the
learning associated with SDR, GNU Radio & GRC, but I also believe it is an
impediment for others. - MLD