[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP custom hardware suppliers?

From: Justin Kelly
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP custom hardware suppliers?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 18:17:32 -0400

I spotted this discussion midway.

Here are a few thought on the matter from an Amateur Radio operator perspective.

Depending on the frequencies in question you can use several COTS amplifiers for specific bands needed, and use a Diplexer/Triplex/Quad... (basically filters to separate the bands.) at the inputs, and outputs on the amps needed for your application.

a few COTS examples I found with Google, http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-004781, http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-007877 I have no connection with HRO other then being happy with the stuff I bought from them in the past.

Please let me know if the suggestion was of use.

Justin N2TOH