Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 15:22:17 -0400

On May 9, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Matt Ettus wrote:
> I believe this conversation has strayed quite a bit from GNU Radio
> itself.

Not entirely, because I think a number of us believe that licensing is a real
issue.  But, as you say, that ain't gonna change any time soon unless the FSF
decides to do so -- so, really, that point has been made and we need to move on
to other points.

And: Let's keep the discussion polite -- no name calling please!  Each of us is
entitled to our opinions, no matter our education level.  So long as we
Godwin's Law doesn't actually come to pass, I think we'll be OK.

> As for Windows support, Josh has been working on making Windows
> installers for GNU Radio.

Go Josh!  Can we clone him for the documentation effort? - MLD