Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 22:10:57 +0300

Hi all,

You are just totally wrong and have understood GNU Radio erroneously!

I wonder what your ear say when I say Software deinded Radio?
I hear versatile (modifiable) using software to define just my task.

GNU Radio is open software, if you want to listen at submarines, aircrafts, what ever satellites, etc the CORE is in GNU Radio, mod it as you want. Notice, it aint easy (just like that) it takes skills and alot of testing.

1: jams so many different fields of expertise into one package.
It jams most fields (I'd say most if not all), it is up to you to choose your field

I wont answer your 2, 3, claims since they are words from an uneducated user.

Patrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colby Boyer" <address@hidden>