Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavrxx fork started

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavrxx fork started
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:21:06 +0100

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> Update: as Thomas Klepp was the only one from the "new developers
> team" who already registered as a developer, I simply granted him the
> admin bit, so he's your new admin in charge now.  Complain to him for
> anything that doesn't work. :-)  (You've already got my offer about
> what I am willing to help out, if you want.)

Oh, and one more offer to renew:

I notice that moving to Git doesn't appear to be that 100 % agreed
among the currently active developers as I initially believed.  So in
case you decide to rather use SVN, and want me to migrate the existing
CVS repo into an SVN one, just tell me so.  I've already migrated two
repos (avrdude and avr-libc), so I know how this works on savannah.