Re: [Protux-devel] OT: LAD at Karlsruhe (germany)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] OT: LAD at Karlsruhe (germany)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:23:25 +0200

Sounds interesting, still I have to travel over some distance (~ 6 hours),
don't know if its worth the time and money.
Have you been there last year?

Remon

P.S.
Reply to was indeed wrongly setup on my machine, though I fixed it about 1-2
weeks ago. Shouldn't happen anymore.
Maybe you have to check your emailclient as well, I do have your email listed
in the "To: " list as well ;-)