Re: [Protux-devel] New features, some questions

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] New features, some questions
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:09:15 +0200

> as you said - it works for me - , because this seems to be a problem with
> the setup of my machine since some other apps started as root shows the
> same behaviour ...

Font setup can be a pain sometimes, but it doesn't matter if some font
properties for protux are set explicitly.

> btw - i cannot compile libmustux right now:

> /MustuxWidget.Tpo -c MustuxWidget.cc  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/MustuxWidget.lo
> MustuxWidget.cc:47: prototype for `MustuxWidget::MustuxWidget(QWidget*,
> const char*)' does not match any in class `MustuxWidget'
> MustuxWidget.hh:21: candidates are: MustuxWidget::MustuxWidget(const
> MustuxWidget&)
> MustuxWidget.cc:23:                 MustuxWidget::MustuxWidget(int, int,
> QWidget*, const char* = 0)
> make[1]: *** [MustuxWidget.lo] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/devel/cvs.old/mustux/mustuxlib'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> address@hidden mustuxlib]$

It seems you didn't update MustuxWidget.hh I added a constructor for this
class, so you have to update the .hh file as well.

Luciano has almost finished his work on the Jmb slots, but then some work has
to be done before everything works again as usual. (If it is gone be to
work ;-P )

> maybe caused by my outdated qt version (qt 3.1) ??

No, it has nothing to do with qt. But I prefer to set the minimum qt version
to >= 3.2.x
Keeps code more clear. RFC please

Greetings,

Remon

P.S. Please, have a look at your "To: " line in you email client, sometimes it
sends it to my or your private email address as well :-(