[Protux-devel] Too much things to understand, but few to antecipate :

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Too much things to understand, but few to antecipate :
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:19:58 -0300

wow - so much things to understand from the implementation you send. I am
still reading it, many times, until it become clear...

but something here is critical, so I decide to antecipate it :

> 011 < S >     (PARAMETER TYPE=INT "100")      "USE SONG"

"USE SONG" ???

This breaks the idea of "DO NOT GIVE ANY MEANING TO AN ACTION IN JMB.MAP "

011 <S>  maps only a phisical action on the keyboard to an ID. It is the
APPLICATION that decides, thru contextes, and all that stuff, what to do, and
it what contextes with action 011. So this is completely wrong.

Now the parameter thing.

it can be discarded, since the parameter was initially used to solve ambiguity
conflicts. Now we are working on contextes, so parameter is useless..

Hope that this helps..

Now , I will read the previous emails more 163 times so I can undertand them
hehehe..