Re: [Protux-devel] New features, some questions

From: Reinhard
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] New features, some questions
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:15:00 +0200

Am Freitag, 23. April 2004 12:09 schrieb Remon Sijrier:
> It seems you didn't update MustuxWidget.hh I added a constructor for this
> class, so you have to update the .hh file as well.

are you shure you have comitted your last changes (MustuxWidget.hh)?
I ask this, because I have updated my sources this morning ... otherwise I
will try a new checkout.

> P.S. Please, have a look at your "To: " line in you email client, sometimes
> it sends it to my or your private email address as well :-(

yes, I took notice of that, but sometimes I forget to check it ... sorry.
 ... but this seems to be again the same problem as in the beginning when you
joined the project (when I remember correctly) and it happend only with your
mails, right?
... but this behaviour was gone for a long time, so maybe you changed somewhat
in your mail configuration?

greetings
reinhard