Re: [Protux-devel] New features, some questions

From: Reinhard
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] New features, some questions
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:04:07 +0200

Am Samstag, 17. April 2004 13:08 schrieb Remon Sijrier:
> Reinhard,
>
> I've set the font for ProjectManager explicitly, please update your CVS and
> check if it is working for you.

as you said - it works for me - , because this seems to be a problem with the
setup of my machine since some other apps started as root shows the same
behaviour ...

btw - i cannot compile libmustux right now:

/MustuxWidget.Tpo -c MustuxWidget.cc  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/MustuxWidget.lo
MustuxWidget.cc:47: prototype for `MustuxWidget::MustuxWidget(QWidget*, const
char*)' does not match any in class `MustuxWidget'
MustuxWidget.hh:21: candidates are: MustuxWidget::MustuxWidget(const
MustuxWidget&)
MustuxWidget.cc:23:                 MustuxWidget::MustuxWidget(int, int,
QWidget*, const char* = 0)
make[1]: *** [MustuxWidget.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/devel/cvs.old/mustux/mustuxlib'
make: *** [all] Error 2
address@hidden mustuxlib]$

maybe caused by my outdated qt version (qt 3.1) ??

greetings
reinhard