lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Batch makefile for MingW32 and Windows

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Batch makefile for MingW32 and Windows
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:14:40 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> Read 4 KB of data.  80.00 KB/sec.
>
> (It freezes after reading the first 4KB.)  If I push a key like `Q', it
> reads the next page:
>
> Read 8 KB of data.   0.32 KB/sec.
>
> etc., etc.
>
> If one of the developers knows where in lynx the code was changed so that
> not reading from the keyboard blocks something, let me know.

Look at HTCheckForInterrupt in LYUtils.c.  I don't know, but maybe it
gets called in more situations now from HTFile.c, or from HTParseFile
or HTFileCopy (in HTFormat.c).

Myabe you can work around some of the problem by diabling partial
display (-partial:off).  That's not a solution, of course.

I would compare the 2.8.2 version of HTCheckForInterrupt with the
current one, esp. w.r.t. ifdef'ing.

   Klaus