lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Batch makefile for MingW32 and Windows

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Batch makefile for MingW32 and Windows
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:27:55 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Hiroyuki Senshu wrote:

> ftp://crab.it.osha.sut.ac.jp/pub/Win32/develope/senshu/tools/tools-980731.lzh
> TOOLS/diff.exe

Thanks for the pointer. This is starting to get away from the lynx-dev
topic, but I did find another Windows port of diff 2.7 at:
"ftp://ftp.etl.go.jp/pub/mule/Windows/tools/diff.exe";

I think the main message is that most unix tools have been ported to
both DOS and Windows, if you want to look for them. The DJGPP archive
has most tools for DOS. Windows tools are scattered on many Japanese
pages and on the Virtual Unix page, with many cygwin ports at:
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters";.
                        Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden