Re: [glob2-devel] Rewrite and disappearance syndrom

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Rewrite and disappearance syndrom
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:36:59 -0400

On 10/10/07, Joe Wells <address@hidden> wrote:
Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> writes:

Interesting!

Of course, this would be easier to debug if the hidden forbidden areas
weren't hidden.  I think this is only the 100th time I have suggested
this.  :-)  ☺

--
Joe

Its not difficult to do this. As I think of it now, the most likely cause of non-disappearing hidden forbidden is dieing units. The feature should be removed.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.