Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows test working!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Windows test working!
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:30:41 +0200

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:54:52 +0200 Kai Sterker wrote:

> The fix is in CVS. Now you might want to recreate your old test
> binaries with the cross compiler to test them. I didn't want to go
> through getting everything to work with VC. I might try it out with
> mingw32.

Sorry for previous, unusual mail, but I was just too excited :P. I tried
the original wintest with the fix and mingw32, and it works like a
charm. Alex, it's time you consider consider cross-compiling Adonthell
itself, I'd say :).

Guess there'll be a couple of problems left, like the directory
structure that is different under Windows. But that shouldn't be too
hard to workaround.