Re: [Adonthell-devel] New zlib.dll that seems to work

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New zlib.dll that seems to work
Date: 11 Apr 2002 18:26:30 +0200

Guys, something that may help:

I've got the z.dll from GnuWin32 (http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/) and
finally managed to setup Wine correctly (it's a PAIN to configure). So
it looks like I can test simple programs from my home. When I run my
last test, I got:

Current position in the file: 0
Size of the uncompressed file: -1

Which seem to indicate it still doesn't work - so it shouldn't work on
your machines neither, does it? BUT! If I replace z.dll with the one I
got from gnuwin32, IT WORKS!

Current position in the file: 0
Size of the uncompressed file: 21958
Wine exited with a successful status

Even better, my previous tests does work too! WOOHOO! (haven't tested
with the graphical stuff yet - but the big log stuff does work
perfectly)

Get it from http://www.gnurou.org/adonthell-stuff/z.dll

Please please please Lord Bill please make that works...
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org