Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Windows test
Date: 10 Apr 2002 22:29:20 +0200

> > Just in case it doesn't crash anymore: The image you should see is some
> > text. If you get garbage, this means it failed. Also on error the log
> > file could become quite huge - so it might take a few secs before it
> > continues.
>
> Yellow square shows. The top half of "windows rulez" is shown only, not the
> entire thing. But it doesn't segfault anymore. Here is the output:

Ah. That's better than before. Actually, it looks like it's just the
same as the first tests I've submitted, when it didn't crash, isn't it?
You put a screenshot that looked like what you described.

Anyway, that's still very weird. There are always problems every time I
try to read from a file, is it by using fread (previous test, using a
PNM image) or gzread (this series of test, using Zlib). Windows must
handle that differently than Linux.

Well, at least we know a bit more what's wrong :) Thanks for testing!
Alex.
PS: FYI - I haven't turned crazy - the bottom half of the image, that is
not shown yet, is far more interesting ;)
--
http://www.gnurou.org