SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] filemanager/vfs related stuff
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:37:53 +0100

Looks great - but the function 'create_home_dir' is trying to create
user and groups folders at the 'fakebase' (/home) - and not where I have
stated in /path/to/files in  Setup/Config > Edit Current Configuration

Sigurd

> The filemanager in VFS HEAD has now been seriously updated - now it
uses
> XSLT
> (a lot) and the rewrite to make it use the PHPGroupware-style class
> structure
> has been completed (apart from all the bugs :).  It also has some of
> Zeald's
> own GUI enhancements (not all of them yet, one thing at a time!).  Any
> comments/bug reports are appreciated
>
> Also, I have posted three VFS-related patches:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1096&;
gr
> oup_id=509

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1217&;