[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: filemanager/vfs related stuff + an XSLT q

From: Jonathon Sim
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: filemanager/vfs related stuff + an XSLT question
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:06:59 +1300

Man are we fixing some bugs on this one!
On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:27, Sigurd Nes wrote:

> Some more comments:
> 1)
> there is a missing right-paranthesis on line 718 in
> class.bofilemanager.inc.php in $ls_array after RELATIVE_ALL
>
> $ls_array = $this->vfs->ls (array (
>       'string'        => $this->upload_file['name'][$i],
>       'relatives'     => array (RELATIVE_ALL,
>       'checksubdirs'  => False,
>       'nofiles'       => True
>       )
>       );
>
> should be
> $ls_array = $this->vfs->ls (array (
>       'string'        => $this->upload_file['name'][$i],
>       'relatives'     => array (RELATIVE_ALL),
>       'checksubdirs'  => False,
>       'nofiles'       => True
>       )
>       );

Woops.

> 2)
> Some of the echoes won't work with (I suppose it should...)
> $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['support_old_style_apps'] = false;
> (in header.inc.php)
>
> example creating (and/or renaming) a file halts with :
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by...
> due to
>       echo " bofunction $function ";
> on line 328 in class.bofilemanager.inc.php
>
> I suppose these messages could be better handled by the XSL-template

Grrr.  These are the remnants of debugging info (they don't actually cause
problems with PHP setup as I have it). Anyway, thats fixed.

> 3) Attempt to view an uploaded pdf-file results in "The file is damaged
> and could not be repaired"

This is almost certainly number 5 again.

> 4) The "move to" - selection list only show the /home/<user> -folder

Hmm.

> 5) When klicking a created txt-file - chrash with "Sablotron error on
> line 130: called nonexistent rule 'app_data' "
> (edit and preview work fine)

So it does :(.  I tested it with webdav (which works), and saw that it worked
with vfs_sql - but didn't bother to read what it showed me.  This brings up a
question though :

How do I disable the headers and footers and navbar with XSLT?  pre-XSLT the
filemanager did this:

--
Jonathon Sim <address@hidden> Developer/Network address@hidden Ltd
JabberID: address@hidden